Friday 13 May 2016

Working With a New Home Builder

We've known that we wanted to put our house on the market for some time. Check out Austin Texas new homes. While we live in a great location, the school system is not the best. We've been researching charter schools in the area, and have found several that we are very pleased with. Unfortunately, each of these schools has a lottery system. We have to wait another eight weeks to find out which school my son has gotten into.

I feel confident that he will get into at least one. Some of the schools are very close to our current house. However, most are a bit of a distance - up to 40 minutes from our current location. My plan is to find out where he will be going next year first. Because these schools are K-12, and because my daughter will automatically get into the same school as my son, we are planning to move closer to the school that we are accepted to.

At that point, we are going to work with a new home builder to design our dream home. I am very excited about the process. I would love to have a large ranch with a room over the garage for my kids to play in. In just a few short weeks, we can start the process of making that dream a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment