Tuesday 26 April 2016

New Homes Are Being Built All Around Me

I moved into a housing development about 2 years ago. The house I bought was new and there were more being built. Now there are even more new homes Austin being built around me. They are really nice homes and the prices are okay but there are so many new homes. I wasn't aware there were going to be more built when I bought the home.

I liked the fact that there were only a few people that lived around me. I have been thinking about moving. I really like the neighbors here and the home itself, but I would like to move to a less populated area. I have been looking around at the homes that are for sale in my area. I have found a few that pique my interest. I have made appointments to do a few walk throughs next week. Hopefully I can find what I want in a neighborhood I want to live in. I am not in a hurry to move or anything but I would like to get out of this area soon. I can't wait to look at the homes I have appointments for and plan on scheduling a few more homes to look at too.

No comments:

Post a Comment